You+Me

jeff-225
Dallas Green (City and Colour) just announced on his facebook page an upcoming release with Alecia Moore (P!nk) called You+Me. Both artists perform under other names. I am guess this needs to be set up with "collaborated on" relationship but what is less clear is whether it should be to the performance name or the legal name.  The page on collaborations doesn't offer any clarification:

I would think it would be performance game but was looking for clarity.

Jeff