external editor for relationships

Tobias Schula
Is there an external editor where I can create and edit relationships like
guitar player, drummer, etc.? Yesterday and today I edited a release 5 times
via the website and 3 times there was an error, rendering about 1 hour work
useless and gone.

Tobias

Re: external editor for relationships

Calvin Walton-2
On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 18:38 +0200, Tobias Schula wrote:
> Is there an external editor where I can create and edit relationships like
> guitar player, drummer, etc.? Yesterday and today I edited a release 5 times
> via the website and 3 times there was an error, rendering about 1 hour work
> useless and gone.

Unfortunately not. The best advice that I can give is to not make too
many edits at a time in the relationship editor - Do a few tracks,
submit, then re-open and do a few more. The likelyhood of hitting the
issue appears to increase as you add more relationships in a session.

This is a known issue, and the devs are working on it (but they are
pretty busy right now with the upcoming schema change release, so it
might be a little while before it can be fixed).

--
Calvin Walton <[hidden email]>