libmusicbrainz 2.1.5 and 3.0.0 released

Lukáš Lalinský
Hi,

after long time I've finally decided to release libmusicbrainz 3.0.0 and
while I was on it, I did a 2.1.5 bug-fix release.

For those who don't know, libmusicbrainz3 is basically a completely new
C++ library that uses the new XML web service and was designed after the
"reference" XML WS client, python-musicbrainz2. This means it's not
source code nor binary compatible with libmusicbrainz2. For the API
documentation, see:

http://users.musicbrainz.org/~luks/docs/libmusicbrainz3/

Both libraries can be downloaded at:

http://musicbrainz.org/doc/libmusicbrainzDownload

And here is a changelog for 2.1.5:

   - Fix for CD TOC reading on Solaris, thanks to Brian Cameron. (#2009)
   - Fixed compilation on GCC 4.3. (http://bugs.debian.org/417352)
   - Fix the patch for buffer overflows in rdfparse.c (2066)
   - Support for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD in configure.in (patch from the
     libmb package in Debian)
   - Patch to allow manually entering the CD TOC information, thanks
     to sbooth. (#2193)
   - Fixed configure.in to work with newer versions of autoconf. (#1829)
   - Buffer overflow in MBHttp::WriteToBuffer. (#2273)
   - Python bindings:
      - No shebang in non-executable scripts.