Version 0.9.0alpha7 - 2007-04-14
* New Features
* Remember location in the file browser. (#2618)
* Added FFmpeg support on Windows (MP3, Vorbis,
FLAC, WavPack and many other audio formats).
* Lowercase the extension on file renaming/moving. (#2701)
* TaggerScript function `$copy(new,old)` to copy metadata from
variable `old` to `new`. The difference between `$set(new,%old%)`
is that `$copy(new,old)` copies multi-value variables without
* Added special purpose TaggerScript variable `%_id3:%` for direct
setting of ID3 frames. Currently it supports only TXXX frames in
format `%_id3:TXXX:<description>%`, for example:
* Support for WAV files. (#2537)
* Removed GStreamer-based decoder.
* Implemented `python setup.py install_locales`.
* Bug Fixes:
* Failed PUID submission deactivates the submit button. (#2673)
* Unable to specify album art file name mask. (#2655)
* Fixed incorrect copying of album metadata to tracks. (#2698)
* Added options to un-hide toolbars. (#2631)
* Fixed problem with saving extra performer FLAC tags
containing non-ASCII characters. (#2719)
* Read only the first date from ID3v2.3 tags. (#2460)
* If the remembered directory for add dialogs and file browser was
removed, try to find an existing directory in the same path.