.pot files updated

Ian McEwen
The usual sorts of changes; the 'server' and 'statistics' domains are the ones that have updated this time, including a number of v6lur and nikki's requests as well as the usual code updates and additions.

I've also updated the .po files used on beta, since we're out of freeze. In the developer meeting today we agreed that (at least for now), we'll update translations until the thursday before release (and thus somewhat after the code freeze), so hopefully in two weeks this won't be such a huge update.

Thanks as always to all the translators! :)

--
Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F