.pot files updated

Ian McEwen
I've just updated the .pot files on transifex. The most notable difference here is that autoeditor election statuses now have contexts, plus the usual churn of code changes. As I prepare to ship an upcoming branch that contextualizes a number of other things, I'll be working on a script to migrate translations with/without contexts, which I'll make sure to also run on the autoeditor election statuses. However, if you don't want to wait, you can retranslate them on transifex.

Happy translating!

--
Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F