"Move complete albums only" option for Picard

"Move complete albums only" option for Picard

Petr Viktorin
Hello!
I've started using Picard, and I really like how I can make a clean collection
directory with the Move Files option. But then I clicked Save on an incomplete
album, which made a bit of a mess there. I think a "Move complete albums only"
option would be nice.

I've made a quick patch (first time with the codebase, sorry for
obvious mistakes):
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~encukou/picard/move-complete-album-only

Can som Picard guru look at it or reject it? :)

[///] Petr Viktorin

Re: "Move complete albums only" option for Picard

Nikolai Prokoschenko
Administrator
Petr Viktorin <[hidden email]> writes:

> I've made a quick patch (first time with the codebase, sorry for
> obvious mistakes):
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~encukou/picard/move-complete-album-only
>
> Can som Picard guru look at it or reject it? :)

I'm not a guru by any length, but the patch looked ok to me. However,
you'd need some other Picard developer to actually commit it. Could you
please "propose" you branch for merging so it doesn't get lost? Thanks.

Nikolai.