weeksio's update

Jeff Weeks
Sorry all...I'm unable to make the meeting today.

I don't have a lot to report.  I'm learning a lot about the development process (not taught much at my school, I guess).  Lot's of on the job training!

My focus has been on resolving these issues: https://github.com/mineo/mbsssss/issues

I'm trying to learn Maven since I've found dealing with all of the dependencies is quite the nightmare.  I'm trying to use the pom.xml found in the current search-server/index directory as a template:

I'd like to get these configurations ported before next week.

Jeff